TIC SERVICES & FEES
Campus Ticket & RSVP Services
- Sell tickets to campus events, both online and in the Lerner TIC office during regular box office hours.
- Ticketed events may be free of charge or have a ticket price.
- Register RSVPS online for any campus event including orientation events, lectures, symposia, concerts and other free events.
- Create events that are CUID only or CUID and non-CUID as well as efficiently check IDs when customers pick-up tickets.
- Take on the responsibility of cash handling, ticket sales and refunds.
- Transfer funds quickly through IDI or check for TC, BC & UTS.
- Act as an additional admin check for undergraduate student group events.
- Allow event organizers to see how many tickets are sold and to whom through 24/7 online access.
Marketing & Promotion of Event Services
- Promote events through:
- CUArts weekly e-newsletter
- Listing on the TIC calendar
- TIC LCD Screens
- TIC Event Info One Sheet - updated daily
- Mentions on Facebook Fan page
- Assist organizations with marketing and the possibility of opening up their events to new campus audiences.
- Make the event tickets more accessible with regular window hours and online sales.
- Regular TIC Hours - Tues. - Sat. 1 pm to 8 pm. Mon. & Sun. Closed.
- Create an archived record of everyone who attended the event and help campus orgs develop a stronger following by providing specific tracking patron information.
Off Campus Event Services
- Research and place group orders for tickets to Broadway, Off-Broadway, concert & sporting events.
- Request must be for at least 15 or more tickets
- Sell discount movie vouchers to anyone with a CUID $6.50 - $8.50
- Sell Merchandise for any campus event. i.e..:
- Columbia Yearbook, Jester Magazine Subscriptions, Camping Equipment, etc.
- The TIC can sell anything for your group as long as it does not need to be stored at the TIC.
Fees For Ticket Buyers
- $1 per ticket fee on Off campus tickets*
- $0.75 per ticket fee on Movie Vouchers*
- *Standard credit card fees apply
Fees for CU Undergraduate and Graduate Student Groups
- Fees do not apply to registration, sales or promotion of events through the TIC for undergraduate or graduate student groups
$15 per staff member per hour for using TIC staff beyond regular TIC hours (Tues. - Sat. 1 pm to 8 pm, Mon & Sun. Closed)
- $2 per ticket group fee for off-campus events (ie: Broadway shows)
Fees for CU Departments and Schools
- $0.30 per ticket/registrant fee
- $2 per ticket group fee on all off campus group orders placed through the TIC.
- $20 per staff member per hour for using TIC staff beyond regular TIC hours
(Tues. - Sat. 1 pm to 8 pm, Mon. & Sun. Closed)
- $1 per ticket fee for printing and distribution of Commencement/Convocation tickets.
- $250 setup fee for personalized events calendar (min. 10 events required).
Please click here to log-in.