GROUP TICKET REQUESTS
The Ticket and Information Center is glad to assist you with all aspects of your group sales requests for Broadway and Off-Broadway shows, the opera, classical, jazz and world music concerts, films and film festivals as well as museum exhibits, researching competitive discounts, processing payment for your group order and even distributing/re-selling your tickets to students or staff.
If you are an instructor, faculty member or academic department and want to purchase tickets that are related to a class being taught, please go to the ArtsLink website and fill out the Request ArtsLink Tickets form. If the tickets are for a social outting, please fill out the form below.
WHO CAN MAKE A REQUEST?
- All groups must meet the following criteria:
- Have a group request of 15 or more tickets per event
- Be a recognized Columbia University department or student group
- For Student Groups Only: Have prior advisor approval of your order.
WHAT ARE THE FEES INVOLVED?
- There is a group order fee of $2 per ticket on all orders.
- If tickets are purchased for a particular group and then resold to students, the requesting campus organization is responsible for all unsold tickets.
HOW TO MAKE A REQUEST
- Choose the show(s) or show options to which you would like to take your group.
- Fill out the form below.
- Please try to register your order at least 3 weeks prior to the date of the event(s).
- Once you have registered your order, you will be contacted in a timely fashion after we have reviewed and researched your request.
- Please allow one week to ten days for the TIC staff to research prices and dates which approximately matches your request.
- Approval of your order must be sent with an FAS account number before it is processed.
DISTRIBUTING YOUR TICKETS
- When your tickets arrive, you may pick them up or have them re-distributed and sold at the TIC.
- If you chose to have them sold at the TIC, credit card and order fees may apply.
- You may request a proposal regarding these fees from the TIC manager prior to the tickets arrival.
- If your tickets are being sold at the TIC, tickets that are not picked up by the designated deadline will be sold to the general Columbia community.
- Tickets that are not picked up and cannot be sold to the general Columbia community will be charged back to the FAS account given.
- Please note that the Ticket and Information Center cannot at this time subsidize ticket purchases.